Saturday, June 4, 2011

Safe and Sound

We have arrived in Uganda and are all safe and sound!!   We didn't get a lot of sleep on the flights over so it will take a few days to get feeling human.   In fact, we went into Mpigi on Boda's yesterday and I caught myself falling asleep on the drive home...I finally had to force myself to keep my eyes open so I didn't end up falling off the back!
It is good to be here and to see all of our Ugandan friends.  The sun has also been nice!!  
Allayne, one of the girls on the team has brought her guitar out and is now surrounded by kids singing so I must go join the fun and take some video!!
Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of us.  We had no plan to be here again this year, but God so clearly has directed us.....we know He has a purpose!  Please pray that we will be able to serve the people here as He directs us.
Beckham was up in the night sick and is still sleeping now at almost 11am so hoping he will be feeling better soon!!  We had to laugh at him at 4 am saying "I'm hungry, I'm gonna barf, I'm hungry again".  But he's a little trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment