Friday, June 24, 2011

Good News, Bad News

The past fews days have left me with various pieces of "news", some good, others not so good.  Let me share:

The good news is that Nigel will live;  The bad news is he spent 4 different days seeing Dr.'s.

The good news is that Jovia told me I am getting "strong";  The bad news is Pastor Geoffrey weighs only 2 kgs more than me (and we aren't talking about a really short man).

The good news is I have access to dental care in Canada;  The bad news is that today a crown (and part of a tooth) fell out.

The good news is that today the Mama's paid me a huge compliment when we were doing laundry by saying "You Ave Learned!!";  The bad news is that it has taken me 4 yrs, 16 weeks in Uganda and who knows how many articles of clothing that weren't properly washed to learn this!!

What can I say.....I love this place!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment